Here is great recipe to enjoy amazing tasting gluten-free Focaccia Bread. This recipe uses our new Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix and has an amazing texture. Dip in your favorite olive oil and enjoy!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 packet rapid rise yeast (or 3.5 grams)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic sugar
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup warm water (around 120 degrees)
- Italian seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375
- Heat 3/4 cup water in the microwave for approximately 30-35 seconds (or until it reaches 120 degrees F).
- Pour sugar and yeast into the bowl of a stand mixer and add in the warm water.
- Let sit for five minutes.
- Add All Purpose Baking Mix and salt, then mix.
- Add eggs, then mix until everything is combined.
- Scoop dough into a well-greased 9x9 baking dish.
- Place on top of warm oven and cover with a towel.
- Let rise for 15-20 minutes.
- Sprinkle on the Italian seasoning if using.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, then serve and enjoy!