Enjoy these gluten-free chocolate chip cookies using our new Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix! (Recipe makes approx. 18 cookies)
- 1 bag of Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup organic unsalted butter or palm shortening
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup of mini semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In medium bowl add the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add butter and sugar to food processor or stand mixer and blend.
- Add eggs to butter and sugar and blend.
- Add dry ingredients to eggs, butter, and sugar and blend until combined.
- Add vanilla and combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula or by blending for a few seconds.
- Scoop balls of cookie dough onto a greased baking sheet, and press down slightly
- Bake for approximately 10 min or until lightly golden around the edges.