Enjoy these gluten-free blueberry muffins using our new Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix! (Recipe makes 1 dozen muffins)
- 1 bag of Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray or grease a muffin tin, or line with paper liner cups.
- Add baking mix, salt, baking powder and organic sugar to a bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients to a separate bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Pour the wet into the dry and whisk.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Pour into muffin tin or paper liner, filling each 3/4 full. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes in the tin.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share this post