A much healthier (but just as yummy) version of snickerdoodle cookies! These paleo cookies are grain free, vegan, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Try out this recipe using Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix to make these easy and delicious grain free snickerdoodle cookies at home!
Makes 16 snickerdoodle cookies.
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup spectrum organic shortening
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In stand up mixer or food processor, mix the maple syrup and the shortening.
- Add the baking mix and mix until combined.
- Grind coconut sugar in coffee grinder, and mix in a bowl with the cinnamon.
- Roll balls of cookie dough in the coconut sugar mixture.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: cookies, gluten free, grain free, paleo, paleo cookie mix, recipes, snickerdoodle cookies