Finally a brownie mix that isn’t loaded with junk and preservatives. This paleo mix is super easy and makes incredible tasting brownies!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Brownie Mix
- 2 extra large eggs
- 1 cup organic sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 or 325 convection.
- Whisk organic sugar, oil, eggs, and vanilla together in a large bowl.
- Add in the mix and stir until combined.
- Pour into a well greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until brownies are slightly firm around the edges.
Note: To get the most authentic brownie taste and texture, organic sugar is recommended. As an alternative sweetener, use 1 cup maple syrup, and reduce oil to 1/2 cup.
Share this post