With this easy paleo baking mix, you can eat healthy without sacrificing the flavor! You will not believe how amazing these pancakes are!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup oil (grapeseed, coconut, or olive)
- 1/2 cup water or milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- OPTIONAL: 2-3 tablespoons organic sugar or coconut sugar
- Preheat some ghee, butter or coconut oil in a skillet or griddle on medium.
- Whisk eggs, oil, and water or milk in a mixing bowl.
- Add dry pancake mix and optional sugar. Mix until batter is formed.
- Cook pancakes approximately 2 minutes per side or until slightly browned. The pancakes will start to bubble when they are ready to flip.
- Pancakes are done after both sides are lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share this post