With this amazing paleo cookie mix, now you can make healthy cookies without sacrificing any flavor!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup oil (grapeseed, coconut, or olive)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the oil, vanilla, and maple syrup in a stand mixer, food processor, or bowl.
- Add the dry baking mix and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a spoon or scoop, place balls of cookie dough on a greased baking sheet. Gently flatten cookies with spatula or spoon.
- Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!
Share this post