Oh how I love the season of everything pumpkin! These muffins are super easy to make and taste amazing. Buy Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix and whip them up in no time!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir the pumpkin spice into the baking mix, then pour into wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Using a large scoop, scoop into muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins.
Share this post