These mini carrot muffins are grain free, dairy free, and sweetened only with dates! Loaded with protein and fiber, they make for a great healthy snack.
- 1 cup of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- ½ cup of pitted dates
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil or melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- 12 drops liquid vanilla stevia (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree the dates, oil, and eggs in a food processor.
- Add the baking mix and stevia if using.
- Add the shredded carrots last, and mix until combined.
- Line a mini muffin tin with paper liners.
- Scoop into liners with a tablespoon or small cookie scoop.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
Share this post
- Tags: mini carrot muffins