Here is another great pumpkin recipe to enjoy this beautiful fall season! These scones have an amazing texture and taste similar to cake donuts. The white chocolate glaze is optional, but sends them over the top!
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix pumpkin, honey and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl.
- Add baking mix and combine.
- Place dough on top of greased baking sheet or lined with parchment paper.
- Form a round circle and cut into 8 slices with a pizza or pastry cutter.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes.
Share this post
- Tags: pumpkin scones