- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Pasta Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of water (optional)
- In a food processor or large bowl, pour in the mix and eggs and mix until the dough is formed. Add a tablespoon of water if the dough is too dry to come together.
- Form dough into a ball, dust your surface with some starch and place dough on floured surface.
- Also sprinkle some starch on top of the dough, then roll it out very thin in the shape of a rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice dough into fettuccine sized noodles.
- Place in a large pot of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until soft and cooked through.
- Add sauce and toppings of choice and enjoy!
Note: You can also use this dough in a pasta machine if you have one.