Tired of living without pasta on a paleo or grain free diet? Hannah's Healthy Pasta Mix is exactly what you need. This grain free, gluten free pasta is made with the perfect blend of healthy nut flours and tastes just like regular pasta. Simply add eggs to this dry mix, along with a very small amount of water, roll it out with a rolling pin, cut into strips with a pizza cutter, and boil for a few minutes and you'll be enjoying this pasta in no time! (Also works great with a pasta machine)
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Pasta Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon of water (optional)
- In a food processor or large bowl, pour in the mix and eggs and mix until the dough is formed. Add a tablespoon of water if the dough is too dry to come together.
- Form dough into a ball, dust your surface with some starch and place dough on floured surface.
- Also sprinkle some starch on top of the dough, then roll it out very thin in the shape of a rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter or knife, slice dough into fettuccine sized noodles.
- Place in a large pot of boiling water and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until soft and cooked through.
- Add sauce and toppings of choice and enjoy!
Note: You can also use this dough in a pasta machine if you have one.
Share this post