A much healthier (but just as yummy) version of chocolate chip cookies! This is a slightly different version (our favorite) of our standard recipe. This one substitutes the maple syrup for coconut sugar. It makes a softer cookie with a little darker color. Plus the batter isn't quite as runny. These are grain free, vegan, gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.
Makes 12-14 cookies.
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Pour the baking mix into a medium sized bowl. Add the coconut sugar, oil, water and vanilla.
- Mix with a spatula until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop dough onto a greased or parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Share this post