Enjoy these paleo/gluten-free cut out cookies with organic frosting and natural food coloring. These cookies are made with Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix you can buy here.
- 1 bag of Hannah's Healthy Cookie Mix
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup spectrum organic shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In stand up mixer or food processor, add all ingredients and mix until combined.
- Form dough into a ball, dust your surface with some starch and place dough on floured surface.
- Also sprinkle some starch on top of the dough, then use a rolling pin to flatten it to about 1/4" thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut cookies out and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes.
- Add your favorite icing or toppings and enjoy!